• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

MrViperfang's Splatoon Videos

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang
Might as well post the playlists I have for the various Splatoon content I have on my channel. All of it is in 60fps, too!

Every Turf War video I've made is in this playlist!

Here's all of my Ranked Matches as I make my way to S Rank. Each video has a thumbnail representing which ranked mode is being played.

All other multiplayer content I've done is in this list.

This playlist has all of my single player videos. This includes the Boss Rush video and the Amiibo Challenges.

I upload new Splatoon videos once or twice a week. I also have more content on my channel like Hyrule Warriors and different Let's Play series if you want to look at more than just my Splatoon videos. No matter what you look at though, I hope you enjoy!

Last edited:

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New video up. This one focuses on matches where I use the Heavy Splatling. I've found that it makes for a great defensive weapon.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New Turf War video! Also, I'm gonna start to post Splatoon videos on Saturday now as opposed to Tuesday.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New video! I think I found a way to make the Killer Wail a little more epic.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New Turf War video is up! Gonna have 2 more up this week.

If you like Hyrule Warriors, I'm gonna have some Hyrule Warriors videos up this week on my channel as well.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Today's Turf War video will make you think "Didn't they see what happened to the last guy who tried that!?"

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New Turf War matches are up. More iron defense with the Heavy Splatling.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

During the last Splatfest, I gave the Carbon Roller Deco a spin. It was pretty good.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New Turf War video is up. This is the last bit of footage I have from before the recent patch.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New video. This is the last Turf War video in its current format for now. Gonna try something different with it starting next week.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Decided to try adding a bit of commentary to some Splatfest matches. Let me know what you think.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New Turf War video with my voice is up. Next once goes up Tuesday.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New video up. This is the last one I have from the Pirates vs. Ninjas Splatfest.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New video! Enjoy some more Turf War matches while looking at some fantastic squid art.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New Turf War w/Commentary is up. I also did some organizing for my Splatoon videos and made a seperate playlist for just the Turf War videos. I've also updated the first post to reflect this change.

Most of my Splatoon videos also have shiny new thumbnails!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New Turf War video. Today, I give the Hydra Splatling a spin and I love it.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New batch of Tuf War matches. Still rocking the Hydra Splatling when it was brand new in this one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom