• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

MrViperfang's Splatoon Videos

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Time to take a predetermined space for a set period of time in Splatoon once again. Enjoy!

On Saturday, I'll be posting 2 videos relating to last week's Pokemon Splatfest.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Here are the matches I recorded for the Pokemon Spatfest. There was about 50 minutes of footage to go through, so it's edited down to fit into 15-16 minutes. Let me know what you think.

You're also getting this one today. I decided to record the rest of my Splatfest matches to see if anything interesting happened. Well, it appears Team Red didn't know how Krakens worked on grated walkways and I was able to record some pretty silly fails as a result. Enjoy!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New Ranked video is up! I learn that not all Charger users are good and the Splash Wall can't be thrown very high.

For the rest of the month, I'm putting up more Splatoon and Hyrule Warriors videos since I finished up my Kirby's Epic Yarn Let's Play yesterday. Gonna have those fill the void until I get the next LP set up.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

I finally give Rainmaker a try. I might need a different playstyle to git gud at this mode.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Got some more Tower Control for you! I set a personal kill record twice and have my shortest match yet!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New Rainmaker video! Things go much better this time around and I actually enjoy myself a lot better than I did the first time.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Special video today! It's a match so easy, it was like the other team wasn't even there.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

There's something wrong when I'm able to get the Rainmaker to the goal without getting splatted.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

2 new Splatoon videos because I forgot to update this thread yesterday! These were recorded after the new update. Enjoy!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New video! I think Chargers are making me angry more often lately.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New video! Time for some more Ranked mode frustration. At least I'm still making progress towards 'S' Rank.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Splatfest video! "Do you wanna build a snowman?" I don't know, do you wanna get blasted by a sand cannon?

HashCrab

Inkling
NNID
claycrab
How have your video statistics fared after posting videos like this on Squidboards?

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang
How have your video statistics fared after posting videos like this on Squidboards?
Squidboards adds a couple of views, but for the most part, I usually disregard how many views my videos get and enjoy posting the stuff. The videos I post to r/splatoon on reddit seem to get a lot of traffic, though. But I don't want to flood them with ALL of my videos so I only post certain videos that I want to get more views than usual.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Feels like it's been a while since I posted. New Rainmaker matches are up. I should have a video on Thursday and then this weekend's Splatfest video next week.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Here's the first of 2 videos I did for the Spongebob Splatfest. The second one will go up on Tuesday of next week.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Here's the second video I did for the Spongebob Splatfest. I might have a small video for you later this week.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Here's a Rainmaker extra today. When switching to the Soda Slosher for Rainmaker 5, I accidentally went into Turf War instead of back into Ranked. Enjoy!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

New video! Another Splatfest has come and gone and that means a new Splatfest video!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom