• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

MSPaintAdventures Social Thread

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Yep, it was happening eventually. Discuss all things MSPaintAdventures and Homestuck here.

The new updates, characters, etc; self explanatory.

Hiveswap hype!!

Last edited:

Mansuta8

Inkster Jr.
NNID
WafflePi
Somehow all I know from Homestuck is Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff, I want to read it but I have like a milliondy other things to do.

Reactions: Lyn

Lyn

Premium
Somehow all I know from Homestuck is Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff, I want to read it but I have like a milliondy other things to do.
Yeah, I know that feeling. I think it's best to just watch the "Let's Read" series of it with all the voices. :)

GLB

Senior Squid
I'm afraid I can't say too much here. I am still around the halfway point. Or I was a few months ago. Someday...i shall be caught up~

Reactions: Lyn

nix

Inkster Jr.
SERIOUSLY THE LATEST UPD8S ARE KILLING ME. Are you all caught up TeddyBearYoshi?

Lyn

Premium
SERIOUSLY THE LATEST UPD8S ARE KILLING ME. Are you all caught up TeddyBearYoshi?
Yep, all the way. The name finally makes sense... Also Karkat x Dave cannon?

nix

Inkster Jr.
YES!!! Also ot3 in the making. Whenever HS updates I just turn into a raving lunatic opening up timelines and spreadsheets and things.. WHY HUSSIE!

(might wanna put a spoiler tag on the thread title...)

Lyn

Premium
YES!!! Also ot3 in the making. Whenever HS updates I just turn into a raving lunatic opening up timelines and spreadsheets and things.. WHY HUSSIE!

(might wanna put a spoiler tag on the thread title...)
Nah, I wouldn't worry about it. Anyone familiar with MSPaintAdventures would know there is spoilers no matter what. Same with most social threads. ^^

Hussie = OP

Draayder

Inkling Cadet
Oh man I didn't know it was 100% confirmed like that, congrats all you davekat shippers! Vriska's my fave so I'm glad to see her back, and I'm glad that she stopped Rose from becoming an alcoholic. You go Vriska.

Reactions: nix

nix

Inkster Jr.
vriska is so fantastic :::; )

This is definitely the final down point before they go all out on the ending... pretty excited... Hiveswap too!!!

GLB

Senior Squid
oh gosh I have to unwatch this thread. Must stay pure and avoid spoilers

GLB

Senior Squid
nonono, you're fine. I didnt read anything yet. W e will get through this!

Reactions: nix

Marraphy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Marraph
That last upd8 was really cute and nice, I just wish Nepeta wouldn't have stayed dead lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom