• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Much Intro Very Butter

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
Well, this is late. Hello! I am VeryButter, one of the many individuals in this dimension. I just finished eating half a pizza, and I'm an avid artist and writer. I haven't written any Splatoon stories before, though, so this may be a good opportunity to do so! :3

Splatoon has also taken over my life.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. Splatoon has been owning several lives right? You are another victim of fun! May you not rest in peace as fun has no place for peace but action. Hope you get so into as to make Splatoon stories. Have fun!

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Welcome to the boards, VeryButter! I hope you enjoy your time around here! :)

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
As a fellow writer, I welcome you to not just the SquidBoard, but our growing Roleplay section! If you can, please, take the time to pop by, pop down and Inksona and maybe even consider GMing a Roleplay. ;D

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
Welcome to the boards and enjoy your stay my fellow Inkling! Splatoon has consumed everyone on the boards, we are not sane anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom