• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Music to play Splatoon to

Blank564

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Blank564
I actually really like the music in Splatoon so I just let that play. Sorry for not contributing anything to this topic lol.

callmediego

Inkster Jr.
NNID
callmediego
Today I am listening to Cat Power. Maybe that is why I keep losing? Maybe I should switch to Run The Jewels?

callmediego

Inkster Jr.
NNID
callmediego
Well, since I'm not a Highlander, though I am unsure if you are, I thought maybe I could get some of your power by listening.

callmediego

Inkster Jr.
NNID
callmediego
I watch Anime like, I guess, everyone else in this clan, but with the only exception of Cowboy Bebop the music never pleased me. So, for Splatfest I have been listening to Tricky,

Zeth_Hawkins

Inkling
NNID
Zetharl
I wish I could listen to music while playing, but I have to pause all audio when in a match. Feel so handicapped when I can't perfectly hear what's going on around me.
I don't want to say:
"I didn't hear the inkstrike!"
"I didn't hear the seeker!"
"I didn't hear the mine beep!"
"I didn't hear him throw a bomb!"

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
Jeez, been lookin' for a thread like this for ages, hahaha!
I generally listen to Downtempo, Alt. Rock or other chilled stuff when playing, like Flume, Chet Faker, Panama and New Navy: helps me keep a level head.
On rare occasions, usually when I'm just messing around, I'll listen to some Drum 'n' Bass for a change.
In fact, I've got a playlist on Soundcloud, just for Splatoon: I generally start from song 15 (Chet Faker - 1998) and then let it play through.

Oddly enough, the lack of Sound Effects doesn't seem to be too big of a handicap for me: if anything, the ability to stay calm actually means I can see stuff much faster, before I'd notice it aurally.

Last edited:

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
What songs would one recommend for the campaign?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom