• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Music you listen to when playing Splatoon? (Not the Splatoon music)

Dragonuto

Pro Squid
Community Ambassador
NNID
Dragonuto
Everyone has it! The music they jam out to while playing Splatoon, so whats yours? I really enjoy listening to Gorillaz because it gets me in the mood. I was just curious what people listen to when they play that isn't the music that Nintendo composed!

Dragonuto

Pro Squid
Community Ambassador
NNID
Dragonuto
Just listen to some, I could get into that!

Superjustinbros

Pro Squid
NNID
AozoraJustin
The theme from the iOS app Run'N'Gun.
Probably the most appropriate music for Splatoon during a match.
I actually recorded it directly from the app for the sole purpose of listening to it while I Splatoon.

For other things, the "Minigame Lose" theme from the game based on the Nickelodeon movie Barnyard instead of the normal more nightmare-inducing and sappy lose theme, followed by the Jeopardy theme when it goes into the results.

Dragonuto

Pro Squid
Community Ambassador
NNID
Dragonuto
You have them all lined up for that O.o

Phobos

Inkling Commander
Whatever is new in my library - this week it's been the new Aristocrats album:

Dragonuto

Pro Squid
Community Ambassador
NNID
Dragonuto
I like the sound of these songs I might listen to some of them :P

Psycho_Wendigo

Resident World Devourer
NNID
PyschoWendigo
The theme from the iOS app Run'N'Gun.
Probably the most appropriate music for Splatoon during a match.
I actually recorded it directly from the app for the sole purpose of listening to it while I Splatoon.

For other things, the "Minigame Lose" theme from the game based on the Nickelodeon movie Barnyard instead of the normal more nightmare-inducing and sappy lose theme, followed by the Jeopardy theme when it goes into the results.
Do you happen to have a link to Run'N'Guns main theme somewhere? I can't find one

SOKOLOV

Inkling
NNID
123456789aeiou99
The original Rage Against The Machine album is a great album to listen to while playing, it's really upbeat and gets me pumped up. Battle of Los Angeles by them is also a great album to listen to for the same reason. My favorite track by them:

Dragonuto

Pro Squid
Community Ambassador
NNID
Dragonuto
Oh nice that might have to be slipped into my Splatoon music playlist! Really cool bit of music.. :p

FnaticFrolex

Inkling
NNID
FrozenElements
I listen to Voicians and Crystal method' music when playing game. But I sometimes listen to different bands.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
This just gets my blood pumping and has me actually play more aggressive~
It's fast paced music, and I use a fast paced weapon, which is the Ink Brush, so it works!
I listen to a lot of things while playing but, I think Splatoon needs more online music though.

DarkGold777

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DarkGold777
I listen to J-Core mixes on YouTube while I play. Sometimes, I also like to listen to J-Pop music artists such as Kyary Pamyu Pamyu (no, I don't listen to PonPonPon much :P) and Perfume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom