• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

My intro!

Tia

Inkling
NNID
Midoori
Switch Friend Code
SW-1068-4695-0899
Yo peeps what's up what's up? Tia here! I'm a veteran Splatoon player looking for a squad! I main as the roller w/ speed as a priority. My favorite game mode is probably tower control. I'm new to Splatoon2 and am still looking for that perfect weapon and gear combo. If you have any advice or want to party up, feel free to post here! You can also find me on Splatnet if you want.

Don't forget,
STAY FRESH!!!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Welcome to Squidboards, Tia!

Tia

Inkling
NNID
Midoori
Switch Friend Code
SW-1068-4695-0899
Thanks, I really appreciate it!!! :D

snerple

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4557-0339-0307
Hey Tia, do you want to play some league or turf war?

Tia

Inkling
NNID
Midoori
Switch Friend Code
SW-1068-4695-0899
So far, I've been concentrating on Turf War so I can get lots of gear options before I jump into competitive. What exactly is League play, in that it's different from Ranked? Is it only established teams who can play, etc?

snerple

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4557-0339-0307
League is Splatoon 2's version of squad battles in the original Splatoon except that it has no impact whatsoever on you rank (you also have to be B- in one ranked mode to play them). You and one or three partners make a team and play as many "league battles" as you like. After playing seven matches with the same group, the game will assign that group a league power and match you with other teams with a similar league power. Not sure if that is a great explanation, but if any of it was confusing I could try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom