• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

My little squid: inking is creating social.

InklingCaitlin

Full Squid
NNID
Caitlin
Switch Friend Code
SW-0816-6246-4407

Hey everysquiddy this is for fans of the TV show my little pony friendship is magic. Or um... Bronies, if you prefer to call yourselves. I'm a girl, but I like the tern brony for myself because I think it's gendernutral. Anyway, anysquiddy watch that show and like it?

StayPuft

Pro Squid
NNID
cellularSP
I was really into this show for the first few seasons (2010 to about 2013 I'd wager), though I've really fallen out of the loop as far as the show goes - I haven't seen any of season 5, and I missed a good majority of season 4. Also skipped out on the 2nd movie since I thought the first one was mediocre at best (the Helping Twilight Win the Crown song was catchy as hell, though).

Not sure if this is because I'm just getting older or if the original charm is waning on me, I'm not sure. If I'm bored one day I might try and catch up.

Endymion

Pro Squid
NNID
Endymion0
Yup. Still watching it. Gets better and better for me to watch with all the memes and references.

StayPuft

Pro Squid
NNID
cellularSP
Yup. Still watching it. Gets better and better for me to watch with all the memes and references.
Memes and references will come alive truer than ever during the 100th episode that will star background characters as opposed to the main characters

rip in pepperoni

InklingCaitlin

Full Squid
NNID
Caitlin
Switch Friend Code
SW-0816-6246-4407

Some previews of the 100th episode.

I love that they had Derpy talk in this episode. Her voice is so cute and adorable. I also love vinyl and Octavia's house. It kinda reminds me of how Dan Schindler did Sam and cat's room in his show.

Example:

Octavia and vinyls home.

Sam and cat's bedroom

Last edited:

Thebluehero

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
YoloSwaggie
I used to like it a lot, but I think it was more of a phase, really. I still have a Brony snapback, tho.

Rellek

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RellekEarth
I love ponies, though I haven't watched many of season 5 episodes. I've watched all of seasons 1-4 and the first 5 eps of season 5 but have fallen behind. It's not like me to fall behind on this stuff.

Zombie Aladdin

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Overhazard
I hope this is the right place to put this, but here goes. I was watching the shorts for Friendship Games this morning, and in the short "The Science of Magic," I couldn't help but think of Splatoon when I saw this shot.

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
I've become a pretty casual fan of it. I have some catching up to do but I'e been a fan for quite a while. Though in truth, I follow fan stories on tumblrs and sometimes fan-fictons. Though I've found myself being more or less a collector of awesome fan art, both NSFW and clean. I have a few Hasbro's pony related products too. Though I've kinda fell out of ponies lately. Not fully, but I've been having a long break from a lot of it.

Zombie Aladdin

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Overhazard
If you can find them, I'd recommend Aurora's plushes over the official ones. They're hard to find, but they're decently priced and are modeled after the characters in the show rather than the toys, which the official plush and Ty's lines are. Build-a-Bear is also pretty faithful to the show's models, though they can be pretty expensive. Oly Factory also makes very nice plushes of unexpected characters, but they're exceedingly hard to come by.

I have a Rarity and Rainbow Dash from Aurora, and I have Queen Chrysalis, Nightmare Moon, and a servant of Luna from Oly Factory. I collect plushes in general though, so my standards are pretty high.

Zombie Aladdin

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Overhazard
Ah, then that sounds perfect for you! I personally think it's a very nice and faithful plush.

For the record, I live in Los Angeles, and I have found Oly Factory plushes at two locations: Frank & Son Collectible Show and Anime Expo. If there's a convention in your parts, try looking for her there.

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
Ah, then that sounds perfect for you! I personally think it's a very nice and faithful plush.

For the record, I live in Los Angeles, and I have found Oly Factory plushes at two locations: Frank & Son Collectible Show and Anime Expo. If there's a convention in your parts, try looking for her there.
I'll be sure to keep a look out but I'm not sure if I'll find any in my area.

Victor_Viper

Inkling
NNID
shadowfalcon76
Huge fan of the show! Been in love with it since the end of season 1. Still loving it, even after all these seasons!

Princess Bubbie

Tiny lil' monster
NNID
Princess.Bubbie
I use to be a moderator for one MLP forum and an admin for another.

Helping moderate for that fandom was a lot of..work. It actually killed my obsession for the show. Which is a good thing because I got OBSESSED. D:

I still watch every episode , though they have yet to top season two. When a baby has to be introduced to a series it's usually a red flag. Hasbro should have put the episode with the dragons as a two part special to start off the season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom