• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

My OCs and such hh

*. Kai! .*

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4808-8884-2284
(I have no idea if this is the right place to put this, but it seems like it so here we go hh)
So I have 7 Splatoon OCs, and I wanted to share them with y'all :]
(the violence-related stuff (dw, it's just lore and backstory) will be marked as a spoiler for those uncomfortable with that kind of thing!!)

Nori: Nori is a 16 (almost 17) year old, purple Bobtail Squid, They are Bisexual and Nonbinary (they were born AFAB), and they have a Girlfriend named Reese. (we'll get to her later)
Nori is missing an eye and as a result, has poor aim, which encouraged them to become a roller main instead.
Nori has no Parents and was raised by their Older Sister, Shii. (We'll talk about her next)
Nori is Possessed by a Spirit named Neon, who feeds off of Nori's anger.

Shii: Shii is an 18 (almost 19) year old, green Bobtail Squid, She's Aroace.
Shii raised Nori for most of their life and has some trouble balancing her work life and home life.
Shii has two Best Friends, Coral and Reef, who are Twins. (Again, we'll get to them later on)
Shii and Nori's parents passed away when she was 14 and Nori was 12.

Reese: Reese is a 16 (almost 17) year old, pink Flapjack Octopus, She's Queer and dating Nori.
Reese has no recollection of her past or Real Name and was given her current name by Shii. (who just really wanted chocolate at the time fgdsdafg)
Reese helps pay Shii and Nori's rent and assists Nori with navigation and aim. She learned basic Inkling from Shii and advanced Inkling from Nori.

Neon: Neon is a 14 year old (at the time of their death), cyan-colored Bigfin Reef Squid. She died on August 7th, two years ago.
There's nothing much about her, Other than the fact that she possesses Nori.

Citrus: Citrus is a 15 year old (at the time of their death), orange Shortfin Squid. He was the Ex-boyfriend of Neon and Nori. He killed Neon, while Nori survived his attempt to kill them (which is how Nori lost their eye) and offed him instead. His Time of Death is unknown.

Coral and Reef: Coral and Reef are 20 year old Twins, They are both Blue Ringed Octopi. Coral is a Lesbian while Reef is Pansexual. They are both Shii's Best friends.

annnnnnd that's all I have for now, once I draw all of em, I might post their images under this, so keep a lookout for that!!! :]

(if any part of this is making you uncomfortable, lemme know so I can either mark it as a spoiler or remove it!!)

*. Kai! .*

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4808-8884-2284
jhgfdsfdgh hopefully you enjoyed it

OctaviaOctoling

Inkster Jr.
i enjoyed it ALOT. I literally can't make my oc have lore without something being main characterish. I'm not very creative with names either-

*. Kai! .*

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4808-8884-2284
iiiiii just realized i spelled Citrus' name wrong, please ignore that hh

#8 regret

Number 10,008
Pronouns
bup/it/she
NNID
gameruler2012
Switch Friend Code
SW-7261-2944-2031
All of that art looks incredible!! The facial expressions are adorable!

*. Kai! .*

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4808-8884-2284
thank you so much!!! i'm glad you enjoy it :]

*. Kai! .*

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4808-8884-2284
So I made another one...

This is Tide, he's Reese's older brother, he's 19 and he ended up getting Sanitized hh
rn_image_picker_lib_temp_a67f4a68-7be5-4559-bd33-26f604637ed6.jpg

Also, for anyone wondering, Reese's real name is Luna ehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom