• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

My Splatoon 2 map

Which Location would be a great Map?

• A Winter Lodge with Grind Rails

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • A Car Wash with Conveyor Belts

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A Beachside Resort with Sponges

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Remade Walleye Warehouse with nothing but Nostalgia

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

AnchoV

Inkling
I Really like Splatoon Maps. It's so fun seeing the new layouts, the surrounding area, and it's features. So naturally, i made my own map for splatoon! No, it's not a downloadable mod, just a map of a map.... if that makes sense. I Actually made my own Splatoon 2 map ideas post on Reddit where i said a few of my ideas, but one had always stuck out to me - Amberjack Theme Park. A Theme park would go great with splatoons aesthetic. We even see a Ferris wheel in the background of a few stages, and even the Plaza from the original game. So i illustrated my idea, and i'm proud of it! (Sorry for the image being so large.) I'd Like to see your opinions on it! Thanks for reading, and stay fresh!

maps3v2.png

Ember-Wisp

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
IceCrystalEmber
Switch Friend Code
SW-6109-1903-3315
I Really like Splatoon Maps. It's so fun seeing the new layouts, the surrounding area, and it's features. So naturally, i made my own map for splatoon! No, it's not a downloadable mod, just a map of a map.... if that makes sense. I Actually made my own Splatoon 2 map ideas post on Reddit where i said a few of my ideas, but one had always stuck out to me - Amberjack Theme Park. A Theme park would go great with splatoons aesthetic. We even see a Ferris wheel in the background of a few stages, and even the Plaza from the original game. So i illustrated my idea, and i'm proud of it! (Sorry for the image being so large.) I'd Like to see your opinions on it! Thanks for reading, and stay fresh!

View attachment 5827
I think a theme park is a great idea for a map! what if they had 2 versions of the map where one is in the day time, and one is at night with lots of lights?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom