• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

My Squad got serious

DespisedAura

Inkling
Greetings! I've joined a squad awhile back and we all decided to get serious, so all our competitive players made squidboards accounts! We are all excited and a bit nervous to hopefully participate in tournaments once we decided on solid call-outs, weapon sets, and strategies! Our squad is Inkquisitors and our in-game initials are 'IQ|' Hope to have fun!

afroskull

Inkling
NNID
1AfroSkull
Greetings! I've joined a squad awhile back and we all decided to get serious, so all our competitive players made squidboards accounts! We are all excited and a bit nervous to hopefully participate in tournaments once we decided on solid call-outs, weapon sets, and strategies! Our squad is Inkquisitors and our in-game initials are 'IQ|' Hope to have fun!
Glaad to here that if you all want a S and S+ team to scrimmage with my team the Chibi Squid Squad can help.

afroskull

Inkling
NNID
1AfroSkull
No its great, we are kind people we try to help. We can set up privates and give feedback on techniques and weaknesses. Nnid 1afroskull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom