• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

My Strange Obsession (A splatoon fanfic)

etriuswimbleton

Inkling
Hello dear squidlies and squidettes! Aside from me doing Splatoon animation recently, I've also written stories about it as well. Feel free to read it and REVIEW it when you do as well. The story is in the given link below. :3 :3 :3

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11655839/1/My-Strange-Obsession

NOTE: As the title suggests, the contents of the story is no walk in the park. It entails some nsfw themes so be warned. ;)

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Hi. I've your story on Fanfiction.net, and from what I can tell, its pretty alright. The characters are funny and the character interactions are also humorous. Though the dialogue between the characters is rather weirdly typed in some of the later chapters when Ashi has an encounter with that girl during a Turf War. All in all, its pretty alright, and a decent way if Splatoon were a harem story.

On a side note, you kinda inspired me to write my own Splatoon fanfic, which is in my signature. Go check it out and tell me what you think!

etriuswimbleton

Inkling
Hello dear squidlies and squidettes! Aside from me doing Splatoon animation recently, I've also written stories about it as well. Feel free to read it and REVIEW it when you do as well. The story is in the given link below. :3 :3 :3

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11655839/1/My-Strange-Obsession

NOTE: As the title suggests, the contents of the story is no walk in the park. It entails some nsfw themes so be warned. ;)
Oh wow really? that's splendid. I'm really glad that I can actually inspire some people to write as well seeing as I see my own stories as inferior compared to others I've read. But nonetheless thank you and I'll definitely check your fanfic out when I have the time. I'll let you know anyway when I do. Cheers! :D

KungFu

Inkster Jr.
Ever since this was posted, I've been reading your story for quite a bit. I'm a bit of an avid reader and I don't know whats up with me but at times I read things that are close to trashy romance novels and NSFW in general. At times, they kind of spark an emotion and mindset of one who is somewhat innocent, that is exploring the awkwardness of being attracted to someone for the first time. I really get that kind of feeling.

There are a lot of moments reading your story that I just can't help but laugh. All in good fun, really. I really enjoyed reading it, despite it's flaws.
I have to say though, it needs a bit of work. As much I like to ask Siri the definition of a new word, there's a ton of them that might put off a few people who are trying to read it casually. They're interesting expressions, I must say, but for the sake of others, it's best to keep it simple and understandable to convey your audience the emotions that are going on. There's few typos here in there too.

I would love to give more input, but I literally stayed up all night with a candle lit to finish some paper work and I can't think much.
Just wanted to let you know that I loved reading your story and it also kinda inspired me to write a story of my own at some point. Not a Splatoon one though. Far from it. Though it's just ideas, just reading a story gets it closer to be put in on paper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom