• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

My Triumphant Return!

NeoStar

Senior Squid
NNID
Shadow_Rex
It's been two years or more since I've been on this site, and boy have things changed!
My online name is NeoStar, a while back I attempted to start a squad called "Inkopolis Underground", a casual squad meant to combine gameplay with roleplay. It was a fun idea, and seemed to be going well.
However, I soon found that heading such an undertaking while maintaining school and my day job was more than I could handle at once, so I fell off the radar.

Now that Splatoon 2 is coming out, I have more time on my hands and have learned from past mistakes. I don't intend to head a team again, but maybe help found one and continue as a regular member? Or even join an existing team?
Watching the Splatoon Inkling Invitational at E3 inspired me and reminded me of all that is fun about Splatoon. I'd really like to be part of a team!

I currently don't have a Wii U anymore, so I need to wait for Splatoon 2 to come out for the Switch to actually play. My 3 fave weapons are rollers, duelies and splatlings.

So, any of my old friends reading this? Any advice on how to jump back in?

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Well hey, welcome back! There's a lot to catch up on, in the game and in the community :D For jumping back in, peruse the wiki (splatoonwiki.org) to catch up on the game as it is now, and beyond that, play the sequel when it hits :P There's no substitute for experience! Have a good one!

Magic8Ball

Inkling Cadet
Community Ambassador
NNID
M4g1c8Ball
Heh, I'm new to the scene compared to you, but even I have heard stories of Inkopolis Underground. Welcome back dude! Hopefully things stay afloat for ya this time, best of luck to ya! Most teams and people trying to find other squids happen in the Squid Locator or Squad Social forum sections, so I would suggest that as a starting point.

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Welcome back to the community, I hope you'll become an active contributor once again. Have fun! ^^

NeoStar

Senior Squid
NNID
Shadow_Rex
Welcome back Neo. Hope you can stick around this time. :)
I'll certainly try! Even though I stopped coming here, I didn't stop playing Splatoon until my Wii U stopped working! I had a Switch by then, so I didn't bother getting another.

Cyndane

Obscured in Ink!!
Admin
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
I'll certainly try! Even though I stopped coming here, I didn't stop playing Splatoon until my Wii U stopped working! I had a Switch by then, so I didn't bother getting another.
Mine recently stopped working as well. Out of curiosity, what was wrong with yours?

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
We haven't met before, but I am going to say hello anyway, and welcome back to the team, mate!

NeoStar

Senior Squid
NNID
Shadow_Rex
Mine recently stopped working as well. Out of curiosity, what was wrong with yours?
It wasn't getting input from my Wii U Gamepad. Couldn't play a lot of games that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom