• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

NA Splatfest: Are you an Early Bird or a Night Owl?

Early Bird or Night Owl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Hello! (Not sure if there's a set person who does this but) Today, Splatoonus announced a new Splatfest theme for North America! Are you an Early Bird or a Night Owl?
You can start voting tomorrow as usual, and the Splatfest starts on the 24th/25th at 9 PM PST/12 AM EST. What side are you choosing?

Attachments

Last edited:

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Let the speculations and conspiracies commence once more!

But really, I'm a night owl who's coerced into being an early bird to do more adult things. And not always the adult things I like... (get your mind out of there you!)

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I guess I'll pick early bird, because I may be up at night frequently but that's never by choice. Yay sleeping disorders!

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Those are pretty nice Splatfest Tee images. Probably the best looking yet. I would not mind getting them as real life shirts.

As for what I am, due to brewing the next generation within me, I am fatigued all the time, no matter how much I sleep and when I do. And when I complete the process, I still won't be able to sleep well for another few years due to being kept up all the time from my bundle of joy.

As for before, both have advantages for me as an adult. As an Early Bird with all the kids in school, I can travel around to sites when it is very quiet and no other visitors around. A a night owl, I can still do things at home all night.

Last edited:

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
Team Early Bird is totally going to win this Splatfest. x) Everyone - adults and kids - are going to pick Team Night Owl since it's considered "cooler" to call yourself a night owl over early bird. :P

I'll probably choose Night Owl myself though. I've worked overnight shifts for the last couple of years and even now that I'm not working, it's not uncommon for me to be up until 5 or 6 am before going to sleep. I often won't get up before 1 pm because of the work schedule I had up until recently. I took college classes at night as well a few years prior so I definitely prefer doing things at night.

Team Night Owl it is. \owo/

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Team Early Bird is totally going to win this Splatfest. x) Everyone - adults and kids - are going to pick Team Night Owl since it's considered "cooler" to call yourself a night owl over early bird. :p

I'll probably choose Night Owl myself though. I've worked overnight shifts for the last couple of years and even now that I'm not working, it's not uncommon for me to be up until 5 or 6 am before going to sleep. I often won't get up before 1 pm because of the work schedule I had up until recently. I took college classes at night as well a few years prior so I definitely prefer doing things at night.

Team Night Owl it is. \owo/
Oh yeah, pretty much everyone is a Night Owl. Now, should I change sides knowing this? I probably won't

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
Oh yeah, pretty much everyone is a Night Owl. Now, should I change sides knowing this? I probably won't
It depends on why you're playing the Splatfest. :) If you're just playing to win, Early Bird would be better. If you're playing for fun though, it's best to just go with the team you like most. It won't be any fun if you're forcing yourself onto a team when you'd rather be on the other one. c:

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
It depends on why you're playing the Splatfest. :) If you're just playing to win, Early Bird would be better. If you're playing for fun though, it's best to just go with the team you like most. It won't be any fun if you're forcing yourself onto a team when you'd rather be on the other one. c:
I play to win/'cause it's Splatfest, but for the most part I'm indifferent to the teams. Not to mention that I'm currently hoarding about 100 Super Sea Snails.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
But, but splatfest is serious business because splatoon is a serious game and I'm seriously competitive because I'm seriously skilled! D=

I must win and get max sea snails because it's my destiny. Seriously. =p

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
Week, the oh-this-side-is-popular-so-I'll-choose-the-opposite-side strategy might not work becuase of Splatfest 100, I've seen from other Splatfests (not in this reigon) where the top 100 and the Splatfest power thing really changed the results. I personally think I'm going early bird, just because no matter how late I go to sleep at night I will always wake up around 6-5 am.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
I really hate getting up early due to the fact that I've been doing it for practically 7-8-9 years now. Then again, I really wanna win a Splatfest, so I guess I'm undecided for now.

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
This is a tough choice for me… I don't really have much any preference, and my sleep cycle is all over the place.

…I really need those snails though…

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
I assume Night Owl is gonna be full of references to Vanoss (a YouTuber) and Rowlett.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom