• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Need help translating a Japanese message

Christoph

Inkling
Hello squids,

I need help. Somebody whom has been on my friend list for a while just wrote me a message in Miiverse. It's written in Japanese, and the length is briefly above two Miiverse PM text lines.

Unfortunately, I do not understand Japanese outside of a select few words, and I'm not able to read almost all of the characters. It may simply be a "Thank you for playing" note, but it doesn't look like it. The fact that Miiverse messaging is only accessible wia the Wii U itself means that using a translation software on the message could be an extremely difficult and time-consumimg task for me.

If there is anybody here who is willing to help me out by translating the message for me, or ideally would even help me to reply appropriately (along with an appropriate annotation that I don't understand Japanese yet, I only just began to learn), I would be glad. Though I'm afraid that I will have to insist that whoever would help me must be very fluent in Japanese (ideally a native speaker, of course). Sorry.

Please contact me via PM (or write a short message below and I will contact you!). I will send you a photo of the message. It goes without saying that you must be able to keep your knowledge of the content strictly to yourself! After somebody has contacted me and the case is resolved, I will post a message below to let everyone know.

Woomy!

(PS: Is this the right sub-forum for this stuff? I'm not very active on these boards...)

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
This is a good enough place as any for this post, you're fine. I can't help with that but I'll ask around, I wish you luck!

Fisherman

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Fisherman765
Switch Friend Code
SW-4453-3080-2542
I don't know if you figured the message out or not yet, but in the google translate app you can take a picture of the message and it will translate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom