• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Need some friends just got splatoon 2

JoyConGang

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6469-7302-7020
Not sure if this is where I should be posting but I'm very new to this forum and game. Not sure why I didn't get this game when I first bought my switch back in August but I guess better late than never? Anyway I'm not sure how to add anyone or talk online so Add me lets play SW-6469-7302-7020

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
First, welcome to Squidboards!
Okay, so you do just exchange friend codes in order to add each other so you're good there. Now for VCing, that's a different story. You can VC by using the Nintendo app, but I don't recommend that sense it's very poor quality. I recommend using Discord for that. Discord can be a bit confusing to use at first, but is super awesome once you get! Squidboard's has a Discord Sploon server itself and I have one you can join in my signature! If you need help using Discord, message me and I'll help!

JoyConGang

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6469-7302-7020
That would be awesome please help . I'm on now btw

First, welcome to Squidboards!
Okay, so you do just exchange friend codes in order to add each other so you're good there. Now for VCing, that's a different story. You can VC by using the Nintendo app, but I don't recommend that sense it's very poor quality. I recommend using Discord for that. Discord can be a bit confusing to use at first, but is super awesome once you get! Squidboard's has a Discord Sploon server itself and I have one you can join in my signature! If you need help using Discord, message me and I'll help!
Hey I got a discord. What is the discord to this game??

Last edited by a moderator:

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Okay! So you make an account right? Click on the TSP link in my signature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom