• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Need some Squids to hang out with this kid.

CK3

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Icarus3
My name is CK, I have been playing Splatoon for a while and would like to make some friends, chat, and play the game.
I live in Arizona, so the time sone will me MST. I tend to play from 8pm~11pm. Sometimes I play a bit during the day, however i'm on and off at those hours. I'm in the American region so... English. But I can read some Japanese names. That's about it.
My level is 26.
Rank is a C+ at the moment. (72)
I tend to mostly use Rollers, and occasionally use the Heavy Splatling.

When it comes to playing in Ranked battled I tend to be a bit more relaxed and occasionally upset.
I mostly play in Turf wars since the stakes are not as high.
If you're interested feel free to add me or contact me first. If you add me through skype leave a message that you're from these forums or I might think you're another spammer and freak out a little.
And if we talk well, I'm a little shy at first and will probably wait for you to say something first. but man WHEN I GET GOING I will stop when you ask nicely or yell at me to shoosh.
Welp gotta get back to it. Feel free!

Skype is: captainobv3
NNID is: Icarus3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom