• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Needing a Splatoon 2 clan!

rainbowsquib

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-7653-7387-5205
Hi! Im looking for a Splatoon 2 team! I want an active and fun team that I will stay in for a while. Here is the info below..

Lvl: 51
Weapon: Hero Charger, Hero Roller, NZap
Tower Control: A-
Clam Blitz: B+
Rainmaker: A-
Splat Zones: A

Discord: Senpai#0630

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
Hi! Im looking for a Splatoon 2 team! I want an active and fun team that I will stay in for a while. Here is the info below..

Lvl: 51
Weapon: Hero Charger, Hero Roller, NZap
Tower Control: A-
Clam Blitz: B+
Rainmaker: A-
Splat Zones: A

Discord: Senpai#0630

Hello, rainbowsquib! I was wondering how good you were with the Hero Charger and how loyal you were to that weapon as my team Viva La Splatlings is in great need of a charger main.

ninkiminjaj

Inkling
sorry for the very late reply! but are you ok with joining a completely new clan? it was literally created a few hours ago hahaha but i get it if u dont want to join!

SweetiPie

Inkling
NNID
BabyGirl544
Switch Friend Code
SW-5610-3080-3547
sorry for the very late reply! but are you ok with joining a completely new clan? it was literally created a few hours ago hahaha but i get it if u dont want to join!
Can I join you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom