• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

[NEO] Paradise recruitment!

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
Not my words:Hey there you Spicy Squiddo! I'm one of the official leaders of the elusive [NEO] Paradise Clan. My name is Damion "Spicy" Akiyama, and I am in need of new talent and young members who'd like to demonstrate their promise and skill to our glorious clan. We cater to any and every weapon users, including both stick and MC players. We are looking for members for our four teams, two-three team leads, as well as trainers. Our mission is to grow community with members first, and let the skill in play determine our success in a competitive scene. If you're just a casual player, we can offer training roles for you to enhance your game as well. Don't be afraid to ask questions, as a stupid question is one that isn't asked. We're fun and goofy, but when it's time to compete, we hope you ready up! The requirements to join our awesome server are:

-At least A- in two modes
-16+, 12+ with parents permission
-Seeking support players, inkers, spreaders, and call-out managers (Be familiar with callouts, and attend weekly meetings)
-Official members will be given complementary Team Jerseys and Nintendo Switch Grips
-There isn't a specific Time Zone requirement as we have 12 different countries we appease on the server, including NA, EU, JPN, and AU server members
-Have a great attitude and the desire for self-improvement
-Be willing to adhere to proper instructions
-VC isn't necessarily necessary to compete, but know that it is an optional convenience

Anyone can join the official Discord and interact with members, but the official way to join the clan is to Splat me three times in Private battle, or complete the given objective (typically Rainmaker) within a set time. The other choice is for you and a buddy to 2v2 a pair of my mods and win in objective. Your pal may also be given membership, or you may request the aid of a current [NEO] member.

Thank you all for your time, and I hope to see you all in future games. Splat away squiddos O O F

-Damion "Spicy" Akiyama, Twitch Affiliate, Profreshional Charger and Dynamo Roller Main

https://discord.gg/ZgvPPP7

Last edited:

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
-^ ^Bump^ ^-

Yayxiamon45

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-4804-6841-0508
Hey! I tried joining the discord but I don’t have any access to any of the text channels

Little T

Inkling
Hey, i am still in school and probably will not be able to travel. Would i still be eligible to try out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom