• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Never liked shooting games. But Splatoon is different.

Garzonator

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3255-1834-6607
I was not a gamer till I started this game.. Now... EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED!!

Super pumped about playing against some skilled squids and always down for a old fashion dogfight. Wanting to join a team or start a team. I enjoy getting the most kills, but I'm also down for clearing the path for rainmaker. keeping the other squids distracted on splat zones or any strategy for a win.

Hit me up if looking for a team player..

Happy Splatting!!
willy.jpg

_Koriko_

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3709-6740-5598
@Garzonator Hey! I really hope you have a good time here! The Squidboards Discord is a really good place if you're looking for a team!

Amarae

Splatoon subreddit & discord Mod
Community Ambassador
NNID
Amiithystine
Switch Friend Code
SW-5344-8655-6309
Welcome to Splatoon and Squidboards!

Ramen

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2738-7362-9598
Welcome! Splatoon's inking mechanic is such an innovative concept. I used to be into Overwatch due to the objective focus of the game, but Splatoon's area of control, objectives, the look and feel of the game, plus the option to just play casually whether in story mode or salmon run makes the game such a work of art.

Glad to have you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom