• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Never played Splatoon before but..

Seth D. George

Inkling
I plan on getting S2 but I want to know where in SoCal are there regular competitive tournaments so that I can go a feel of this game on the competitive side?

Magic8Ball

Inkling Cadet
Community Ambassador
NNID
M4g1c8Ball
So fun fact: there are some regional Discord servers that have recently opened up for planning local events for Splatoon 2. There hasn't been a whole lot of work yet, nor am I on said server, but there will be locals for sure in some regions for the upcoming game, and I know Cali has a reputation for being a bit of a gaming hub. Therefore, I would keep your eyes peeled!

Seth D. George

Inkling
Thank you! If so, can you point me in the right direction? I know there needs to be teams that play so I want to know how would I go about finding a solid team to run with? Plus, I'm a project m player so I'm not used to doing team maybe dubs everyonce in awhile but that's it.

Magic8Ball

Inkling Cadet
Community Ambassador
NNID
M4g1c8Ball
Thank you! If so, can you point me in the right direction? I know there needs to be teams that play so I want to know how would I go about finding a solid team to run with? Plus, I'm a project m player so I'm not used to doing team maybe dubs everyonce in awhile but that's it.
Hmmm I'll have to look around for that West Coast server… I'm sure I'll be able to find it I just need to figure out who I can get it from. And from what people are thinking, the best possible way is probably to form a team of friends or sign up as individuals and get placed onto a random team for the rest of the tournament. That's been the most recent talks of how it's all going down.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
You can also watch footage to get a feel for how this game works competitively. There's yesterday's tournament and plenty of people on Youtube. Most activity is online, so you're already in a good place to find people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom