• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

new costumes and nintendo theme character outfits should be available

agree?

• heck frickin yes broski

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • no you came up with that you suck

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
I'd be fine if they were Hats or shirts but mocked up in the Splatoon fashion style. Like Mario's hat would be more like a golf cap or baseball cap or an 8 bit graphic tee of an octorok or something. Keep it as extra amiibo stuff so Splatoon still retains its original identity.

Shig

Inkster Jr.
NNID
OkidoShigeru
Emphatically no; keep Splatoon Splatoon.
I agree 100%. Small references to the wider Nintendo world are fine like the King of games t-shirt and the N-Zap weapons, but Splatoon is great cause it stands on it's own as one of the few decent new Nintendo franchises in recent history. Just inserting things like Mario and Zelda into the game would cheapen it a little, I feel.

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
Nah his isn' super Smash Bros where its a mash up of alot of stuff. You don't really see Mario jumping into Pikmin, Metroid, Kirby, Pokemon, and etc games.

Splatoon is Splatoon.

subata

Full Squid
NNID
cyradius
Nah his isn' super Smash Bros where its a mash up of alot of stuff. You don't really see Mario jumping into Pikmin, Metroid, Kirby, Pokemon, and etc games.

Splatoon is Splatoon.
mario is in the audience in a kirby boss fight, i think, and peach's crown is a treasure in pikmin, although that is what we call cameos.

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
As i said on a different thread, i dont wanna see any Mario / Zelda / whatever stuff in splatoon. Would ruin everything

JarBear

Inkster Jr.
This could be interesting as a next big update. A new store that customizes your clothing with amiibo support. So let's say you go in and you can choose your clothing you like to "customize/personalize." You scan in your amiibo and you pay a small fee and it adds a logo of some sort on it. No a huge detail, but it personalizes the clothing you like with the amiibos you have. Like putting a triforce on the gas mask, or a mushroom on a polo.

Just a thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom