• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New custom squid kid!

dapperlace

Pro Squid

Raspberry!

[This time I did what a few other people were doing, and named her after food. Raspberry!

• Frequently looks tired. Many people mistake this for disdain.
  • She's been told that she looks angry when she's concentrating, which makes her seem more aggressive.
  • Her tentacle clubs are a bit longer than usual, so she ties them up and curls them upward slightly at the tips.
  • She feels most accomplished when she outwits a Kraken.
  • She prefers not to engage an enemy directly until she has unloaded at least one full special during Turf Wars, but is more aggressive during ranked.
  • She lives in Flounder heights on her own, opting for the smallest unit they have available.
  • She doesn't talk much, sometimes giving the impression that she's stuck up.
  • She prefers bow ties to other ties.

She popped into my head a couple of days ago, when I started my new file, so she's not very developed.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Oh, I totally saw this on tumblr earlier and thought it was so adorable! I really love the hair style >u<. I kind of wonder if the Punk whites look as good with the school uniform as they do here.

dapperlace

Pro Squid
Glad you like it!

This is from my old file:

I didn't have the hedgear I wanted in that file, and now I have even less of a selection, but I think the boots an the uniform work pretty well together, appearance-wise. The other ones I really like are the Octoling Boots, but I like the main ability on the Punk Whites better.

If only there were other boots this nice that had Ink Resistance and matched the uniform. I don't even have the shoes on this file yet. Had to order them from another player. They'll be waiting for me when I load the game though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom