• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

New Discord Server for Free Agency/Recruitment!

Cherubic Cherry

Inkling
NNID
AjGreen18
https://discord.gg/0n4JsNDXSvs4nZDRnZDR

Welcome!

This is the newest community servers for Splatoon players and teams alike! Here free agents can decide their destiny whether it be joining a known team or creating their own! Of course on the other end, this THE SPOT for all Splatoon teams to recruit new members! Feel free to advertise yourself/team, make friends and create teams!
As this is a new server its open to any and all suggestions and I'd love to improve this in any way possible! Please share this with any players or teams you know, post it on twitter or Squidboards, or anything else you think would help! Thank you for choosing Splatoon Recruitment and Free Agency server! Good Luck and Stay Fresh

Hissboom

Inkling
I got banned from it. Somebody was spamming and I told people to mute and ignore it then instantly got banned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom