• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

New Game Mode Idea: Raids

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
So I'm playing a game called Dragalia Lost, Nintendo's latest mobile game, and as of right now there's an event called a Raid going on. Basically you and three other people team up to take down one giant boss. Each person controls a team of 4 characters so that's 16 characters on screen working together.

It got me thinking, a event like this could work in Splatoon. Maybe as a separate thing in Salmon Run. Instead having a team of four, it's actually a team of eight and the goal would be to defeat a giant boss. You are given a selected set of weapons, but this time you get choose. As for the boss, it wouldn't be like the ones in story mode where you just attack three times and it's dead. You just keep attacking until it runs out of HP. And to spice things up, the boss would eventually go into a berserk state and pull out a couple of gimmicks to make it harder. In addition, if you destroy certain parts of the boss, you would get bonus rewards.

Last edited:

Makeshift

Inkster Jr.
NNID
rosesarered14
That's a really cool idea, and I can definitely see something like that in Salmon Run

SacredWarrior

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
SacredWarrior88
Switch Friend Code
SW-5006-3355-6621
That would be pretty damn awesome :) And hopefully we could do it whenever we want to as opposed to whenever Nintendo says so?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom