• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

New Gametypes

Krak Rex

Inkster Jr.
I was thinking of what modes I would like to see in the new game. Personally I would want to see a Capture the Flag mode.

A little off topic I'd like to see a non-ranked playlist so we can warm up before jumping into ranked.

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
There is a capture flag like game: Rainmaker. And recon kinda does the warm up, same with the practice room. I think it would be hard for the game to emulate a non-rank match before an actual one since it might disconnect before going into the turf. It's finicky that way.

Krak Rex

Inkster Jr.
rainmaker is more of a center flag/oddball game type. i mean more of two flag

OogieBoogie

Pro Squid
NNID
MrOogieBoogie
How about a Juggernaut type mode? I know this game is an odd place for it, but I think it would be fun to pit a team against 1 very powerful, absurdly high ink capacity, super high HP, fast moving, large character who shoots out massive ink bullets. It can play like a turf war, but the juggernaut has several advantages. I also think some kind of race could be fun. You would have to make a very complicated map with tons of levels and grates and traps etc...but in the end, the only thing thatll matter is who got to the checkered circle on the far end first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom