• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

new here! how are you all?

Michicookies

Inkling
NNID
Michicookies2
HoooooooOOOOOOO boy. I'm not used to introductions so.. I'll try ; × ;

I'm Michicookies on most websites, but on tumblr I go by "AskVincent" since it's my splatoon OC blog. I've had Splatoon since November 2015 and it's been a wild ride, I've had so much fun playing and am extremely excited for Splatoon 2!!

I'm not part of any squad, but I do have a fictional squad for my squid characters called "The Slayaz" because they're a bunch of dorky hot shots. I'd love to casually play around with different squads in the future, however. I'd love to get into the competitive scene one day, too. That's all I got for now, so thanks for taking the time to read this, cheers!!

Magic8Ball

Inkling Cadet
Community Ambassador
NNID
M4g1c8Ball
Well done, and welcome to Squidboards! There are plenty of people to meet and play with, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom