• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

New Inkoming Weapon! The Tri-Slosher!

Happy Update Friday Everyone! (AND BOY IS IT!)

Today (or Tomorrow for our EU players) at 7pm PT, the new Tri Slosher will be available from Sheldon! As opposed to the Slosher's 1 ink trail, the Tri will toss 3 wider trails, but with less power and range (according to the data mining, think the range of the Aerospray or Splattershot Jr). The Kit for the Tri will come with Disruptors and the Bubbler Special, excellent for a support role or debuffing harassment. For more info on the weapon and a few more pictures of it in action, check out the official post from the Tumblr page!

As a Slosher main, more buckets makes Wispy happy (and will probably end up playing much too late again tonight). For more buckets of fun, follow her on Twitter!

Comments

I just started using this weapon, and wow, is this just real fun to use. I can't wait for the rest of the sloshers to come out!

I just now had the time to pick up the Tri-slosher and wow is it fun! Although, I keep on wanting to mistake the disruptors with the burst bombs. Silly me right?

Argh. I'm still waiting for another blasted Splatling to appear. Not the mini type, I mean the others. These are all releasing so slowly.... though I say that about pretty much everything, no patience at all, nope...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom