• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New Japanese Splatfest: Boke vs. Tsukkomi

DJ Particle

Senior Squid
NNID
DJParticle
Switch Friend Code
SW-0728-9987-8856
https://nintendosoup.com/first-artwork-for-japans-splatoon-2-boke-vs-tsukkomi-splatfest/

That's right, Japan is recycling yet another Splatoon 1 Splatfest. Not only that, but it will start on SUNDAY February 3 (Saturday night for those who may be playing the JP version in N America), though this time I can't imagine why. AFAIK Feb 4 is not a holiday Monday in Japan like Sept 24, 2018 was when Tsubuan vs. Koshian was a Sunday Splatfest.

For those not in the know... the theme is: which member of a classic comedy duo do you like more... the absent-minded and silly comic (Boke), or the straight-laced stooge who has to deal with the antics (Tsukkomi)? Think of classic duos like Laurel & Hardy, Abbott & Costello, Martin & Lewis....

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Not sure I understand what you mean by normal Saturday Splatfest. But I am curious what the next Shifty Station will look like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom