• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

New kid

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. With a little practice you can get good. Use the local 2 player mode to practice then try adding friends before going to random online matches. You will improve. Hope you have fun here and in Splatoon. Good luck!

ZypkerGaming

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ZypkerGaming
The big question here is who will suck more: you or me. :P (Obviously me, who am I kidding.)

Welcome to the community! I hope to see you around and engage in non-stop ink splatapalooza!

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Welcome from me too!

Similarly, I also made an account but didn't make any posts for awhile...I don't know why, I just kinda browsed around on me free time. After posting a bit, it has been awesome to be apart of the community, hopefully the same goes for you.

Hope you have fun and I'll see ya around!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hey there, welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom