• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

New Kits Announced today!

*Buster*

Inkster Jr.
H3D is returning with a call back to its S1 kit of Splash wall and Bubbler with Splash wall and Bib Bubbler.
Rapid Blaster Pro Deco has Line Marker and Killer Wail 5.1, which also seems to reference its S1 kit of Disruptor and Killer Wail. What do you all think of the new kits?

Nirch123

Inkling
NNID
Nirch123
Switch Friend Code
SW-2057-6904-0415
I think I will be back playing with the H3, I just wanted another kit for it as well. Also, splash wall with that weapon sounds as good as a .96 with a splash wall imo

Elbowtross

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
elbowtross256
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8505-2901
I suppose they have better kits than they do now? That doesn't mean much of anything considering their vanilla counterparts.

First off H-3 D. Well yes it is nice to see it get Cherry's kit from Splat1 as it was a fan-favorite of sorts. Would've preferred to get suction instead akin to it's Splat2 H-3 D kit. The wall feels a bit redundant when your special is also a wall. Maybe over a year from now when H-3 gets it's third variant kit we'll see it get suction again.

Rapid Pro Deco is interesting though. Marker can allow for pretty quick kills when you get directs with the main. Granted that's easier said than done but the fact it's a possibility for the weapon is pretty cool. And wail is nice for dislodging stubborn opponents which is handy for a weapon like this. It's still pretty awful at dealing with any aggressive weapons but that has always been its Achilles heel. Hopefully Line Marker can get a substantial buff this upcoming patch otherwise it'll probably get ignored along with the other Marker weapons.

As a side tangent. We still haven't seen any new weapons with Tenta Missiles or Crab Tank since launch. We might never see a new missile weapon ever again, but tank ought to return at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom