• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

New NA Splatfest and Inkoming Weapon!

Art or Science?!?!?!!??!?

• Art!

Votes: 51 38.6%
  • Science!

Votes: 66 50.0%
  • im 5 and wat is splatoon?

Votes: 15 11.4%

• Total voters
A new Splatfest is on it's way for North America! Art Vs Science! To create, or discover? Blend the world with your brush, or learn more about it with your research?​

Learn more at the official Tumblr page and get ready for another night of CARNAGE! (turf wars)

But that's not all!
A new Nozzlenose is on it's way! Not to be confused with the L-3 Nozzlenose, the H-3 will fire slower but have much more power behind it, capable of one-hit KO'ing opponents if you land the entire burst. Learn more about it at the official Tumblr page and get ready to see lots of it online for about 2 days!

Wispy will probably try the weapon for one match if decree it to be "ok" until a random player splats her twice with it, in which case it will become "OP". To see more backpedaling, follow her on Twitter!

Comments

I really like this idea for a Splatfest! I'm going to choose Team Science.

Also, this new Nozzlenose seems like it's going to be really good. I have been using the L-3 Nozzlenoses lately so I'm pretty excited to try it out. I'll probably wait a while before seriously using it though, because that's not how I roll. d:

I really like this idea for a Splatfest! I'm going to choose Team Science.

Also, this new Nozzlenose seems like it's going to be really good. I have been using the L-3 Nozzlenoses lately so I'm pretty excited to try it out. I'll probably wait a while before seriously using it though, because that's not how I roll. d:
It's very cool indeed! This H version kind of reminds me of the way the gals are modeled, or the brushes, with a stronger version coming later. They way Nintendo gives us variations of weapons so we find that perfect weapon.

...now I just want the rest of my sloshers. ;~;

Going with science on this one. I love drawing art and learning science, but since I don't make art anymore, that's why I'm choosing science.

I have no idea which team I'm gonna pick. No matter which way I look at it, it's hard to choose.

I think both are essential to society and are both awesome, so no outright preference. I'm looking to be an author, so you'd THINK that would push me towards art...but I'm writing in a subgenre of SCIENCE fiction. Art is purple and purple is my favorite color...but Science is my go-to playstyle in Civ...literally, nothing I can think of puts one above the other xD

Doesn't help that the Splatfest is during the series 9 premiere of Doctor Who...the Splatfest is during the day on the 19th.

I'll probably set two Miis to fight each other in Smash to make the decision for me. Lazy, but unbiased xD

Edit: I've decided to go for Art. I'm overriding the Miis xD

Last edited:
I feel obligated to pick art because I'm a graphic designer but honestly I want to vote for science. Not that art isn't important, it's just that we'd be nowhere without science.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom