• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New NA Splatfest: Pirates vs. Ninjas (10/30/15)

Pirates or Ninjas

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hi squids! It's Hank from Nintendome. It has already been two weeks! Nintendo has just announced the theme for the upcoming North American Splatfest! This time, inklings are asked to choose between pirates and ninjas.

The Splatfest itself will take place just in time for Halloween, starting at 9 PM PT on October 30th, 2015. In addition to all of this, Nintendo has announced that the Splatfest multiplier for wins has been updated from 4 to 6!

Which side do you prefer? What is your opinion of the Splatfest theme? Let me know down in the comments section below and feel free to vote in the poll as well!

For more fresh Splatoon content, please keep your eyes peeled to Squidboards!

Comments

You trying to predict that the more popular team will lose because they will have more bad players? Haha, good theory though, it's been true apart from the first splatfest, i.e Rock vs Pop.
Yeah, just a pattern I've noticed really. Here in the US, I think the only time a team has been both more popular and had more wins was Art vs Science, and that one was super close.

Nice! I was actually hoping for a Splatfest with this theme back when the game first released, I'm glad it's happening even if a Halloween theme would be more fitting.

D
Oh man. This Splatfest theme is awesome. Probably the best one alongside Autobots vs. Decepticons. I'm having a hard time choosing which side to pick, but I think I'll vote Ninjas.

Lol, as if x4 wasn't enough, they now bumped the multiplier to x6. Popularity might as well not even play a factor anymore.
Popularity will play a factor if the battle percentages are extremely close, like Dogs vs. Cats and Art vs. Science.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom