• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New Off the Hook performance in Switzerland!

Windstar

Pro Squid

So yeah, that’s a thing now. Not only is it in Switzerland of all places, we can assume there’s another Squid Sister appearance as well, judging by the fact that Callie and Marie are in the poster art again.

Thoughts?

Goont

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PrankingMaster
I think It's going to be the same exact show as the previous one. The Squid Sisters concert was also toured in France and it was pretty much the same show from Japan. We did get a YouTube upload with English subtitles by Nintendo after that though...so we'll most likely see that pretty soon. I think the current show is pretty good, so I hope it stays a while and tours. I'm all for a US show. (Hey, we've got SDCC Nintendo, one of the largest pop culture cons. It'd be a big deal down there)

Goont

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PrankingMaster
Do you mean very similar or exact?
Unless there's English subtitles, It's going to be exactly the same show. The entire show is already animated and rendered, I doubt they'd add a new segment when there's a completed one. Just throw some subtitles and rum the same show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom