• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New Order [ Now Recruiting ]

Admiral Ackbar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ILYAdmiralAckbar
No Longer Recruiting.

Welcome to New Order!

We are a competitive 18+ team with the sole purpose of competing at our best ability and striving to improve. We have ample members that are highly skilled and bright minded! Our team is composed of S-S+ ranked players. We train on a daily bases through squad battles, sign up for tournaments, and play scrimmages whenever we can! We are currently in Division A for LUTI and are shooting to be in Division S. We have both US and UK members.

Core Principles:
  • We have a great community with friendly people. We believe that a good relationship brings more controlled play and better communication overall. We treat each everyone equally and with respect.
  • Most of us are on everyday to practice working on key strategies and communication skills. Map callouts are very important to us and are necessary to learn and remember.
  • We use Discord for our main source of voice chat; this is a mandatory part of being on the squad.
  • We will compete in as many tournaments as we can and take them all seriously.
  • We have a few people in the squad that currently have a capture card to capture footage, this allows us to analyze and improve our game play, as we can see errors in our play from the recordings.
Rules:
  • Must be kind and respectful to all team members.
  • Must be 18+
  • Must add the "Nø" tag to your Ingame Mii name.
  • You will need to have access to a mic to communicate with other members
  • Must be available to practice with the team and be active. Large amounts of inactivity over a long period of time can lead to rustiness and loss of status.
  • Must be S+ rank.
Applications:
Please fill out This Application!
We prefer to do tryouts through scheduled scrims with other teams or with in-house private squads. Once you fill out the application, please join our discord so that we can contact you more easily.
Join our discord by clicking here:

Roster:

Nø Ackbar

LUTI Record:

vs. Tentacle Difficulties [ 5-1 ]
vs. Cyber Bullies [ 5-2 ]
vs. Koopa Clan [ 0-5 ]
vs. Los Falcon Punch [ 5-1 ]

Current Record: 3-1

Last edited:

Mawichips

Inkling
NNID
Dusky-chan
I applied, but your invite to the discord chat invite expired so i used the one in your signature.

ThisFungi

8-bit crazy!
I've sent my application in as well. Hope to hear from you fellas soon. :)

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Oh hey this seems like a neat group maybe I'll-

Must be S+ rank.
Must add the "Nø" tag to your Ingame Mii name.

WELP I'll just be on my merry little way

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom