• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New player looking for friends to play with :)

missdaynag

Inkster Jr.
NNID
daynagail511
Hey my name is missdaynag and Im a 21 year old female from the EST timezone. I am new to splatoon and I'm looking for some friends to play with me casually. Nothing hardcore or anything like that. Just people to chill around and chat over Discord while playing turf wars and salmon run.

I am currently level 14, I'm a C- rank in Rainmaker & Tower Control and a C rank in Splat Zones. I usually play the Aerospray, Splat Roller or Splattershot Pro.

I also love Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, a few select animes and Disney mainly. So if any of this interests you please let me know so I can give you my discord info :)

inkcan

Semi-Pro Squid
You'd fit right in with me and a few folks I know, haha. We aren't necessarily a squad, but my buddy and I play often enough.

You're welcome to come chitchat and play with us some time. We will probably be looking to form a squad soon; casual competitive, so no need to play hardcore if you wanna make one with us in the future.

What do you enjoy about those weapons you main? Particularly interested in the reasoning for roller. I love roller but cannot play it, myself.

missdaynag

Inkster Jr.
NNID
daynagail511
You'd fit right in with me and a few folks I know, haha. We aren't necessarily a squad, but my buddy and I play often enough.

You're welcome to come chitchat and play with us some time. We will probably be looking to form a squad soon; casual competitive, so no need to play hardcore if you wanna make one with us in the future.

What do you enjoy about those weapons you main? Particularly interested in the reasoning for roller. I love roller but cannot play it, myself.
That sounds awesome, thanks! As for the roller, I like how much you can ink so quickly and how easy it is to one hit kill players who aren't looking.

Inkgirl

Inkling
NNID
Rayne-J
Switch Friend Code
SW-3814-2405-5999
Same here but im not a new player been playing since first splatoon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom