• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

New Splatoon 2 Single Player Trailer Shown in ARMS™ Direct

Comments

Crazy Arrows shoes worn by the inkling near the food truck at the beginning...
I mean, it might have a new ability that is not :ability_stealthjump:, I'm just happy that the star power that is rainbow shoes will be returning.
:shoes_sht008::shoes_sht008::shoes_sht008::shoes_sht008::shoes_sht008::shoes_sht008::shoes_sht008: <3

Crazy Arrows shoes worn by the inkling near the food truck at the beginning...
I mean, it might have a new ability that is not :ability_stealthjump:, I'm just happy that the star power that is rainbow shoes will be returning.
:shoes_sht008::shoes_sht008::shoes_sht008::shoes_sht008::shoes_sht008::shoes_sht008::shoes_sht008: <3
I could be misinformed, but I remember hearing somewhere that all the gear is returning for Splatoon 2.

Playable Octolings?
See, I doubt that could happen. The devs could put it in, but it wouldn't make sense story-wise. The octotarians and the inklings have been fighting for hundreds/thousands of years. It would be weird if they just started to be cool with each-other all of a sudden.

Maybe that could work if it turns out the entire octotarians were brainwashed by a greater force?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom