1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

3. Splatoon 2 has released around the globe!

Join the Splatoon 2 hype and discussion!

New Splatoon 2 Single Player Trailer Shown in ARMS™ Direct

Discussion in 'News & Features' started by John W, May 18, 2017.

John W, May 18, 2017 at 12:03 PM
  1. John W

John W Inkster Jr.
    Content Team

NNID:
    RetruateStudios
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Features' started by John W, May 18, 2017.

1. Green Waffles
      Green Waffles
      Crazy Arrows shoes worn by the inkling near the food truck at the beginning...
      I mean, it might have a new ability that is not :ability_stealthjump:, I'm just happy that the star power that is rainbow shoes will be returning.
      :shoes_sht008::shoes_sht008::shoes_sht008::shoes_sht008::shoes_sht008::shoes_sht008::shoes_sht008: <3
      Mikaya and John W like this.
    2. John W
      John W
      I could be misinformed, but I remember hearing somewhere that all the gear is returning for Splatoon 2.
    3. Laseraxis7
      Laseraxis7
      That single player campaign looks really fun compared to the first one.
      John W likes this.
    4. Slurmp
      Slurmp
      I am in love with Marie's single player theme. Also, hero slosher and splatling?! *u*
      John W likes this.
    5. Moonshoes
      Moonshoes
      idk bout you guys but I can't wait to use my brush and slap octarians to death

mwahahaha
      John W and Green Waffles like this.
    6. Maave
      Maave
      I like all those added weapons
      John W likes this.
    7. DynamoCamostar34
      DynamoCamostar34
      I like the new octotarians.
    8. Green Waffles
    9. DynamoCamostar34
      DynamoCamostar34
      See, I doubt that could happen. The devs could put it in, but it wouldn't make sense story-wise. The octotarians and the inklings have been fighting for hundreds/thousands of years. It would be weird if they just started to be cool with each-other all of a sudden.

Maybe that could work if it turns out the entire octotarians were brainwashed by a greater force?