• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

New squad looking for scrims!

Reyalin

Inkster Jr.
NNID
xapivox
I'm part of a newly formed squad called Leviathan (LVT) and we range from A to S rank. Preferably we want to scrim with teams that are a similar rank than us, even better if your a newly made squad too. Feel free to reply here or message me if your interested! Most of us are EST and GMT, we practice on Wednesdays and Fridays at 6 EST and Sunday at 4 EST. Thank you! ^-^

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
I'm part of a newly formed squad called Leviathan (LVT) and we range from A to S rank. Preferably we want to scrim with teams that are a similar rank than us, even better if your a newly made squad too. Feel free to reply here or message me if your interested! Most of us are EST and GMT, we practice on Wednesdays and Fridays at 6 EST and Sunday at 4 EST. Thank you! ^-^
We are mainly Europe based, would you be able to scrim today/tonight?

Reyalin

Inkster Jr.
NNID
xapivox
We can't do one today and we are already scrimming with someone tomorrow, we can always organize one later on though. We do have a guest lounge where most of our scrims are organized, I can get you an invite if you'd like; although it'll take a while because I need to ask the admin.

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
We can't do one today and we are already scrimming with someone tomorrow, we can always organize one later on though. We do have a guest lounge where most of our scrims are organized, I can get you an invite if you'd like; although it'll take a while because I need to ask the admin.
ok cool, that would be good, thanks

trevar

Full Squid
NNID
blahmin027
Hello, The Fish Clam would love to scrim you. Our player range is a bit more open but i guess that's fine. Our ranks range from C+ to S+. How is next Saturday 7:00pm EST. The Fish Clam is, like you, a new clan. We started out about 4 days ago but already have 8 people including me. If you would like to be more arranged, friend me on discord and we can discuss it more there. Hope you can make the time specified above, I look forward to scrimming you and your clan. Stay fresh

Discord: trevar#1814

-The leader of The Fish Clam

Last edited:

Reyalin

Inkster Jr.
NNID
xapivox
ok cool, that would be good, thanks
Okay I asked them, it'll probably take a few hours for them to see though.

Hello, The Fish Clam would love to scrim you. Our player range is a bit more open but i guess that's fine. Our ranks range from C+ to S+. How is next Saturday 7:00pm EST. The Fish Clam is, like you, a new clan. We started out about 4 days ago but already have 8 people including me. If you would like to be more arranged, friend me on discord and we can discuss it more there. Hope you can make the time specified above, I look forward to scrimming you and your clan. Stay fresh
I'm not sure, if you wait for me to post an invitation, you can join our guest lounge and we can organize things from there! we're looking forward to seeing you. c:

trevar

Full Squid
NNID
blahmin027
Okay I asked them, it'll probably take a few hours for them to see though.

I'm not sure, if you wait for me to post an invitation, you can join our guest lounge and we can organize things from there! we're looking forward to seeing you. c:
Ok, I can wait for the invite. C,C

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
do you guys still have lower rank scrims available? not for my main squad btw

kalvin

Inkling
NNID
kalvinlol
hi my team IC(ink crisis) would love to scrim with you, what's your discord ? mine is IC~ND|Kalvin#5724

Rafy_TLL

Inkling
NNID
otero1210
We are intrested in a scrim for whenever you are available. We are S and S+ players. Message me on discord so we can set something up. SWE☇Rafy151#3430

Musicalmo

Inkling
NNID
Musicaljester
Hello! I'm here on behalf of Riptide Republic and I just wanted to say that we'd love to scrim against you. We're mostly located in the PST range but I'm sure we'd be able to work something out. I'd be happy to message you over discord if you want to discuss things further~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom