• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

New Squid aayyy

leaky buoy

Inkling
NNID
leakybuoy
Hello, i'm leaky buoy, or leaky... or buoy.... or whatever you wanna call me. I've been playing Splatoon for a week or so and am level 15 currently and just started playing Ranked Battles yesterday and am now Rank C. I'm also looking for a squad/clan to join. I prefer a more casual playing squad but will gladly join a competitive squad if given the chance. If you need to know, I do main rollers and I often play around with blasters.

Last edited:

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Check out the Squad Social section for all your squad needs. Good luck and enjoy.

Magic8Ball

Inkling Cadet
Community Ambassador
NNID
M4g1c8Ball
Hello here, welcome to Squidboards! Yeah there are plenty of spots to find teams or people to play with, such as the Squid Locator or the Squad Social. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom