• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New squid on the block.

No Way Jose

Inkling
Hello I'd recently just got my hands on Splatoon 2 for the switch. I'd like to get involved more with the competitive community of Splatoon 2 ( if there is one). I don't know where to start in terms of tournaments but i'd like to try both irl event and online tourneys. It's an honor to join Squidboards.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hello! Welcome to Squidboards, and Splatoon 2!

sunaku

Hello again!
Community Ambassador
NNID
yuuisim
Switch Friend Code
SW-3702-6418-1999
Hello I'd recently just got my hands on Splatoon 2 for the switch. I'd like to get involved more with the competitive community of Splatoon 2 ( if there is one). I don't know where to start in terms of tournaments but i'd like to try both irl event and online tourneys. It's an honor to join Squidboards.
Hey welcome to the board! If your looking for competitive stuff, you can always check out the Competitive Discussion of the Splatoon 2 subsection as well as join some groups on our Group Page! People are always looking for more members to join in comp play, so there are some good ways you can get started!

Welcome!~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom