• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New Squid on the Block

NPDgames

Inkling
NNID
NPDgames
Hi guys, I'm NPDgames. I'm a huge Splatoon fan, currently fighting up to S+ in Splat2, struggling a tiny bit without a team. I main Dynamo Roller, Chargers, Heavy Splatlings, and dabble in just about everything else. I can't play much lately, due to Wi-Fi issues, but I hope to stay active here, and participate in the community!

2shotsofvodka

Give me all your Vodka
Another with wifi problems ;; I barley get into tye game then I DC. Anyhow, welcome to Squidboards, ask anyone if you have any questions—

Nathan99

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-6971-8372-8798
Hi I'm also new to the forum, and the game really. If you looking for a team, I'd be interested, although, in all honesty, I'm still trying to get the hang of it.;-)

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Man, I really hope they fix the Wifi problem soon, especially if we're paying for that jazz come 2018! Anywayz, I hope you'll Wifi will fix itself up bit and let you play again! And welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom