• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New to the Community

Karumi

Inkling
Hi fellow squibs! I'm new to the community but I've been playing the game for the past two years. For the past week I've been getting into the game again for the release of Splatoon 2. Up until recently I've played the game solo and while I still had a great time I want to reach out and become more social active within the community.

Some info regarding my playstyle: for ranked battles I find myself battling with the splattershot series the most, switching between the vanilla, tentatek and wasabi for the appropriate gamemode/maps. Following the splattershots would be the squiffer series. I love this gun as it comes off as a very unique close range sniper to me and the learning curve to become proficient was an enjoyable experience. In rank battles I feel like I have a defensive playstyle and not as objective as other teammates. With enough feedback and outreach I aim to play as objectively as other players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom