New to the Competitive Scene, Looking for a Team

Bowtie

Inkling
NNID
pakwachnamaykosk
Hey guys, the name is Bowtie, and I just left a disbanded casual squad. I'm new to the competitive scene, however I've been playing since December of 2015. I've never been on a competitive team, but would like to join. Here is a little bit of info about me:

Weapon/Roles: I main mostly shooter weapons (.52 Gal, Splattershot pros and all the different versions, same with regular Splattershot, Both duel squelchers) I'm trying to pick up Sloshers, Carbon, Luna, and the Zink Mini. I play straight aggressive to aggressively defensive. I will pick up the Rainmaker, if need be. I have a Discord and a Skype and I am willing to learn callouts as well. I'm also a lvl 50 S player, just dropped from S+.

NNID: pakwachnamaykosk

I'm looking for a group preferably 18+, but it's not a necessity. I'm looking for a group that's funny, but is serious about getting better. I am a college student so I won't be able to practice during the week and will notify the team ahead of time if I have a test or project that will hinder me from participating. Most of the time I can practice on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sunday evenings. You can direct message me on here, or at my email alilbowtie@aol.com or my Skype Bleeblah32. Hope you guys will consider me! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom