• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

New To The Game LFT

DrinCalhar

Inkling
NNID
DrinCalhar
Hello to everyone, I have watch Splatoon for a while and am looking to get better at the game and find a team to play with to teach and improve my tactics. I don't know a lot of the terminology or great tricks that many pros take for granted but I am willing to learn. I own a Switch and will be getting Splatoon 2 when it is released. I was not able to get into Splatoon as much because I could never find a team of 4 to run with, mostly because my friends didn't want to play what they called a bad game that wasn't on a PC. I am usually a Captain or Leader of teams but I am willing to just learn for the time being. I would love to find some people with discord or teamspeak to chat with about what I should be reading or watching to start learning before Splatoon 2 comes out. If anyone here can help I would love to talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom