• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New to the squidboards.

tanDaMan

Inkling
NNID
downeaznboi
Hello!

I've been lurking. Decided to join the fun. You can find me playing turf wars mostly same username.

tanDaMan

Inkling
NNID
downeaznboi
I would describe my style of play as being a the Scottie Pippen to somebody elses Michael Jordan. I cover a good amount of ground in TW and get a decent amount of kills. I can handle my own 1vs1 but sometimes I can really wreckless and get splatted quite a bit getting too fare ahead of myself. I always try my best even if my mates get disconnected. I like the challenge and ultimately, I am a better player because oh being my assignment beat by better players.

My main is the neo splash o matic. I enjoy getting burst bomb kills more than with the neo splash matic. Especially against snipers! Those are the most satisfying! They are the ones that give me the most trouble.

Bruce

Inkling
NNID
Random_Gentlemen
Welcome to Squidboards tanDanMan! Also, that is a pretty awesome description of your play style being compared to Scottie Pippen! I never heard someone describe their play style like that. Also, check out the Squid Locator section (http://squidboards.com/forums/squid-locator.35/) you can find people to play with and find some causal only clans who don't compete in competitive stuff but mostly play turf war and sometimes rank matches just to have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom