• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

New trailer showcasing a bucket weapon and gataling gun!

Ikieri

Pro Squid
NNID
Mendozaz
Looks like Nintendo has a lot more in store for us. There seems to be more maps and weapons coming too! Did anyone else spot the new clothing out there?

flc

Inkling Commander
NNID
fiveleafclover
so the bloblobber is a bucket

lol

any chance someone with access to the 1.3.0 patch files could send the data on the gatlings my way? can figure out how they're going to work pretty easily I'd say

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599
I spotted a paint bucket...
this shall be my main weapon o-o

Greninja'd

Inkling
NNID
asianbanana
The bucket shall be a weapon that will strike fear into opposing foes.
Man I can't wait to try that bucket weapon.

Pokes

Inkling
So hyped for this. With the new weapons shown, hope it means more interesting ones being released later on. DLC, here I come!

CoconutTank

Senior Squid
Bucket is hilarious :) Also the new map shown in the middle of the commercial looks like it has a lot of climbing opportunities, looking forward to it!

Astral

Astral Finish!
NNID
AstralFinish

A new trailer for the long awaited august update was just revealed, it includes new maps, clothing, weapons and info on rainmaker mode.​

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
Gatling looks awesome and bucket is just hilarious xD
Newer stages also look to be fairly wide open, which is ok in my book. Can't wait until this stuff is released.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
Please, please, please tell me the gatling gun is a regular weapon and not a special. It looks like a regular weapon, but I'd pictured a gatling-gun type of thing as a special that might get added at some point, so I just want to know which it is. Either way, hopefully it has good range.
I look forward to the inevitable Team Fortress 2 jokes.
Also, the bucket looks fun too. Kind of surprised it took this long to come up with a bucket weapon though (or at least to add it, that would've been the first weapon I would've added).

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
Please, please, please tell me the gatling gun is a regular weapon and not a special. It looks like a regular weapon, but I'd pictured a gatling-gun type of thing as a special that might get added at some point, so I just want to know which it is. Either way, hopefully it has good range.
I look forward to the inevitable Team Fortress 2 jokes.
Also, the bucket looks fun too. Kind of surprised it took this long to come up with a bucket weapon though (or at least to add it, that would've been the first weapon I would've added).
It is a main weapon. There were two unnamed gattling guns in the big leak from not long ago.

On another note, I can't tell if the last new stage to show up is a cargo ship or a bridge with random **** on it

Last edited:

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
I just want to pinch Gattling Girl's chubby cheeks >_>

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
It is a main weapon. There were two unnamed gattling guns in the big leak from not long ago.

On another note, I can't tell if the last new stage to show up is a cargo ship or a bridge with random **** on it
Awesome! I never saw that, somehow. Good to know it's a main weapon. Hopefully it's like an Aerospray with range and a tighter spread, I've kinda wanted something like that for a while now.
So what do you think Hyper Gatling is gonna do?

Also, that last stage is a bridge. It has suspension cables. Wonder if we'll be able to ink them and swim up them? Would be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom