• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

New Weapon Inkoming: Carbon Roller Deco

Nintendo has just announced its Splatoon content release for the week. This time, we are getting the new Carbon Roller Deco weapon and it will be available tonight at 7 PM PT!

This familiar weapon trades in its infamous Burst Bombs and the Inkzooka for the Seeker and the new Seeker Bomb Rush! Other than that, the Carbon Roller Deco is the same Carbon Roller you have grown to love (or in some cases, hate).

While Burst Bombs were a crucial part of the Carbon Roller's kit, we are excited to see how players take advantage of the Seeker Rush special weapon. Let us know your thoughts on the weapon's viability down below. I hope I am not the only inkling that will miss burst-canceling on this weapon! ;)

For more Splatoon content, be sure to keep your eyes peeled to Squidboards!

Last edited:

Comments

Woohoo! As a Carbon roller main, I can't wait to see how this turns out! That seeker Rush is gonna be hated on Port Makeral! I love seeing my second favorite sub being used on my third favorite weapon!

The Seeker Bomb Rush doesn't bother me that much. If you can jump right or just swim away, those things can't touch you. Besides, I've dominated one to many carbon rollers in ranked to be scared of them.

I also main a weapon that I don't intend to get into the carbon roller's abismal range with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom