• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New Weapons Inkoming: Custom Range Blaster and Custom E-liter 3K Scope

Hi squids! It's Hank from Nintendome. Nintendo has just announced its weekly content release; this time we are getting the Custom E-Liter 3K Scope as well as the Custom Range Blaster. They are going to be hitting Inkopolis tonight at 7 PM PT!

These are subtle variations of weapons that we already have. The Custom E-Liter 3K Scope gets added range and decreased mobility with the addition of the scope whereas the Custom Range Blaster gains the Splatterbomb sub weapon as well as the Kraken special weapon.

Let me know what you guys think of these new weapons down in the comments section below and be sure to stick around Squidboards for more Splatoon news updates!

Comments

Oh man, that new E-Liter is going to be sickening... :(

On the other hand, the blaster sounds interesting. Seems inferior to the original (walls are by far the best sub), but then again kraken on range blaster sounds really strong, so...

Two weapons at once again!? Hopefully that continues, although there's an uneven number of weapons left. Anywho, I'm probably not gonna use either of these weapons that much, I'm mainly happy that we're now much closer to the Neo Luna Blaster, Slosher Deco, etc. :L

Hi squids! It's Hank from Nintendome. Nintendo has just announced its weekly content release; this time we are getting the Custom E-Liter 3K Scope as well as the Custom Range Blaster. They are going to be hitting Inkopolis tonight at 7 PM PT!

These are subtle variations of weapons that we already have. The Custom E-Liter 3K Scope gets added range and decreased mobility with the addition of the scope whereas the Custom Range Blaster gains the Splatterbomb sub weapon as well as the Kraken special weapon.

Let me know what you guys think of these new weapons down in the comments section below and be sure to stick around Squidboards for more Splatoon news updates!
Nice!!!! Lets go new custom range blaster.

I'm so hyped for Custom Range Blaster! It probably has the best set of sub/special of any other blaster, too bad it's not on the regular one x(

I wonder why everyone thinks the new E-Liter will be better than the one we already have... it only has the kraken for close combat, while the regular one has burst bombs, which work extremly well with damage ups. Sure the beacons are terrific for a sniping set, but still...
And I agree with @lonleydolphin, if only one of them would be released tonight, it wouldn't cause that much hype. Next week I predict either the custom splatling or the new rapid blaster (forgot the name)

Really hyped for Custom Range Blaster since it seems like a great Rainmaker support weapon. It can break the shield from a distance and attack people on the other side with both bombs and shots, is reasonably good at clearing out an area if you have aim, and has Kraken for trailblazing.

D
I've been waiting for the Custom E-Liter 3K Scope for a long time now. Its also great to see the Custom Range Blaster being released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom