• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

New

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Welcome to Squidboards !

We hope you enjoy your time here.

Keep up to date withe the latest news here.
General discussion of Splatoon is here.
Competitive discussions of Splatoon is here.

Guides are useful for those who want to be competitive in this game.

The Crispy Calamary is for general gaming stuff.
This is great place to waste some time :cool:
If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, just message me !

EDIT: An original masterpiece.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Welcome to Squidboards !

We hope you enjoy your time here.

Keep up to date withe the latest news here.
General discussion of Splatoon is here.
Competitive discussions of Splatoon is here.

Guides are useful for those who want to be competitive in this game.

The Crispy Calamary is for general gaming stuff.
This is great place to waste some time :cool:
If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, just message me !

EDIT: An original masterpiece.
Hello and welcome to Squidboards. You are here too? Wolfie is here and flight too. them you and me with Gladdy and kamtheman are most of the active welcome committee users welcoming new members at Smashboards. We like this job don't we? More like receptionists. But this time you links are original masterpiece like you say. Glad to have you onboard the Squidmobile.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Hello and welcome to Squidboards. You are here too? Wolfie is here and flight too. them you and me with Gladdy and kamtheman are most of the active welcome committee users welcoming new members at Smashboards. We like this job don't we? More like receptionists. But this time you links are original masterpiece like you say. Glad to have you onboard the Squidmobile.
Thanks !

IrisZ

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
I would if I had a Wii U. lol
Tbh if I didn't own Smash, I think I'd get a WiiU for as platoon tbh.

In any case, welcome bud. I have no idea who you are but let's be friends.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Oh darn you don't have a wii U either? we are in the same ink puddle then. No matter. The game is not needed to be awesome members of Squidboards. sport athletes join teams and competitions but they also have fans who cannot compete but cherish and root for what they do. That's us. I fould Squidboards a long time ago when someoen posted it at Smashboards when the beta forum was made and then found out about the relaunch via twitter. I came here inmediately yesterday.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Oh darn you don't have a wii U either? we are in the same ink puddle then. No matter. The game is not needed to be awesome members of Squidboards. sport athletes join teams and competitions but they also have fans who cannot compete but cherish and root for what they do. That's us.
The funny thing is I play Smash 4 competitively. Even without a Wii U.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Well as you can see my sig I do too on 3DS of course a 24.70% win ratioin glory mode is trash but. I try to have fun and not look the game like a math equation.
No, what I meant is like I go to tournaments that use Wii Us. Personally I don't own one because I'm poor.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
No, what I meant is like I go to tournaments that use Wii Us. Personally I don't own one because I'm poor.
Oh wow now that's incredible. Good for you ^_^ on the other part sorry about that. i'm poor too so I don't have a wiiU nor even a wii. I also don't have melee or Smash 64. My last console was a gamecube and the newest one is a 2DS (due to low budget) and Smash 3DS is my first ever Smash game. We are not so different after all. I also don't recall we having conversation between each other at Smashboards. I believe Squidboards got us a little closer.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Oh wow now that's incredible. Good for you ^_^ on the other part sorry about that. i'm poor too so I don't have a wiiU nor even a wii. I also don't have melee or Smash 64. My last console was a gamecube and the newest one is a 2DS (due to low budget) and Smash 3DS is my first ever Smash game. We are not so different after all. I also don't recall we having conversation between each other at Smashboards. I believe Squidboards got us a little closer.
I'm glad it did.

To be honest, I don't need one. Got 5th on the last tourney over like 13~ people.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I'm glad it did.

To be honest, I don't need one. Got 5th on the last tourney over like 13~ people.
Oh that'd be a dream for me. i'm too bad at Smash. You are doing good. You know reading the OP when the page loads before redirecting to the last post is fun. Because some of us are new here yet we start ot recognised. That's very contradictory going new to a place were people know you already. it's fun. And what about Splatoon? How are you gonna do to play it? I have no friends that support Nintendo consoles so I probably will never be able to play Splatoon.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Oh that'd be a dream for me. i'm too bad at Smash. You are doing good. You know reading the OP when the page loads before redirecting to the last post is fun. Because some of us are new here yet we start ot recognised. That's very contradictory going new to a place were people know you already. it's fun. And what about Splatoon? How are you gonna do to play it? I have no friends that support Nintendo consoles so I probably will never be able to play Splatoon.
If you knew who I main I think you'd be more impressed...

I think I'm gonna try it out at the place where they host my local tourney... if I like it I'll try to go competitive on that game.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
If you knew who I main I think you'd be more impressed...

I think I'm gonna try it out at the place where they host my local tourney... if I like it I'll try to go competitive on that game.
In your local tourney they will host Splatoon? Oh you already won over me awww. Wish you the best there. Bring honor to Lucina and to Inkling! lol I always use Lucina for that quote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom