• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Newbie Looking To Get Fresh!

NNID
namelesstraveler
Hey, I'm NamelessTraveler. (As you can see, I guess. :P)
I'm pretty much here to feed my obsession with Splatoon, and to learn techniques that'll make me better at the game. Right now, I use the Krak-On Roller almost exclusively, though I'm trying to buy all of the weapons in the shop before I start testing them out. Other than Splatoon, I like Pokemon, and crafting (I make duct tape wallets right now. xD).

I'm also trying to find the Splatoon 3-pack Amiibos. I already have the Male Inkling, but I still need the Female Inkling and the Green Squid one... ;_; Any advice?

Psycho_Wendigo

Resident World Devourer
NNID
PyschoWendigo
Hi! What's youre favorite Pokeman? (Guess mine :P) I've got bad news about the 3 pack... It's stinkin' rare, sold out everywhere, so you're gonna have to wait for an as-yet-unannounced restock, or fork over anywhere from 60 to 120 bucks to scalpers on Ebay, unfortunately

NNID
Kaina-Dani
Welcome to you!! This is honestly a fabulous place to hang for Splatoon squidlings! ;)

I love Pokemon too! Mawile is my favorite Pokemon followed closely by Hydreigon and Bulbasaur. Have you been enjoying ORAS?

Dang do I feel you with those Amiibos. I actually SAW the 3 pack on launch day and I was like, should I get it? My gut said I should, but I was a little strapped on cash and mainly wanted the Inkling Girl, so I passed on the 3 pack and just got her. As I later found out, this was a HUGE mistake as that thing is INCREDIBLY rare! Still looking for the Inkling Boy (saw him but passed on launch day but now I really want him! He's adorable!)
Sigh...amiibo hunting...

But anyways, welcome and I sincerely hope you enjoy your time here!

Howl7

Pro Squid
Hey, I'm NamelessTraveler. (As you can see, I guess. :p)
I'm pretty much here to feed my obsession with Splatoon, and to learn techniques that'll make me better at the game. Right now, I use the Krak-On Roller almost exclusively, though I'm trying to buy all of the weapons in the shop before I start testing them out. Other than Splatoon, I like Pokemon, and crafting (I make duct tape wallets right now. xD).

I'm also trying to find the Splatoon 3-pack Amiibos. I already have the Male Inkling, but I still need the Female Inkling and the Green Squid one... ;_; Any advice?
Hi NamelessTraveler, welcome to Squidboards! :)

Amiibo Question: I doubt that you can find them easily, anyway i leave a hope link if you want to import them from Japan. Look here.

NNID
namelesstraveler
Welcome to Squidboards!
Thank you! :D

Hi! What's youre favorite Pokeman? (Guess mine :p) I've got bad news about the 3 pack... It's stinkin' rare, sold out everywhere, so you're gonna have to wait for an as-yet-unannounced restock, or fork over anywhere from 60 to 120 bucks to scalpers on Ebay, unfortunately
Oh man, for battle, or for looks? Or maybe just for nostalgia? Well, for battle, I really like Talonflame; he's fast, love Fire types, he's got Brave Bird which I can OHKO most with, and he has Flame Body so I can hatch eggs faster. :P I really like Pyroar for his looks, our first lion Poke, and lions are my favorite animal ever. :D And as for nostalgia worth, I love Throh. He's the first Pokemon I got to Lv. 100, and I could DESTROY with him. xD

Man, you're tellin' me! I went to the Best Buy, Target, Wal-Mart, and Sam's Club in my town, THEN went to the FYE, Gamestop, Best Buy in my sisters town, and still no luck. I bought the Girl and Boy Amiibo offline for not too terrible (Like $15) but that Green Inkling is going to be torture to try and find (Unless the rumors are true and Nintenod will be releasing that one seperately. xD)

Welcome to you!! This is honestly a fabulous place to hang for Splatoon squidlings! ;)

I love Pokemon too! Mawile is my favorite Pokemon followed closely by Hydreigon and Bulbasaur. Have you been enjoying ORAS?

Dang do I feel you with those Amiibos. I actually SAW the 3 pack on launch day and I was like, should I get it? My gut said I should, but I was a little strapped on cash and mainly wanted the Inkling Girl, so I passed on the 3 pack and just got her. As I later found out, this was a HUGE mistake as that thing is INCREDIBLY rare! Still looking for the Inkling Boy (saw him but passed on launch day but now I really want him! He's adorable!)
Sigh...amiibo hunting...

But anyways, welcome and I sincerely hope you enjoy your time here!
I like Bulbasaur for his cuteness, I've never really picked the little guy for battle though. x)
Oh nooo, that's what I did too! I'm kicking myself for passing up on em, I was so against Amiibos before, so I was like "WHY AM I GONNA PAY $30 FOR FIGURESSS" but now... I think I may have spent $35 on the male and female Inklings by themselfes

hey brah! i got the suid feels man!
Man. I'm tellin ya, the feels.... xD

Hi NamelessTraveler, welcome to Squidboards! :)

Amiibo Question: I doubt that you can find them easily, anyway i leave a hope link if you want to import them from Japan. Look here.
Thanks so much, that's a pretty good idea, they're not region locked, so it'd be best to look where they ACTUALLY have a new shipment. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom